**Important! Spintronics Act One is needed to play this game. This is a continuation of Spintronics Act One.**
This pack includes 6 copies of Spintronics Act Two.
Continue Natalia's time-winding adventure and help her build more advanced spintronic circuits for the town of Little Hope. This Act Two kit begins where Act One leaves off. New parts including transistors and inductors open a vast frontier of new possibilities. The puzzles also grow more challenging, with 82 more puzzles ranging from intermediate to advanced.
Spintronics is a new game (ages 8 to adult) from the makers of Turing Tumble where players build mechanical circuits to solve puzzles. Players feel the pull of voltage and see the flow of current as they discover electronics in a tangible and deeply intuitive way, using the first physical equivalent of electronics ever built. It’s fun, fascinating, easy-to-learn, and irresistible to play.
- 6 - Spintronics Act Two kits
This kit includes everything you'll need to play and complete the Act Two puzzle book:
- 1 -Act Two puzzle book
- 2 - Spintronic transistors
- 1 - 55 H Spintronic inductor
- 1 - 500 Ω Spintronic resistor
- 4 - Spintronics junctions
- 1 - 1.2 mF Spintronic capacitor/voltmeter
- 300 - Chain links
- 3 - Base tiles
- 6 - Tile connectors
Shipping and taxes are calculated at checkout.
- All packages are sent via UPS Ground, Purolator or CA Post depending on the delivery location.
- Packages ship from Ontario.
- For packages delivering to BC, NT and YT Provinces please allow an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Items sold as pre-orders will be charged at time of purchase. Once shipped, an email notification will be sent to you with tracking info.
Detailed shipping information can be found here.
Virtual Pack, PDF items, and Gift Cards are delivered digitally.