Begin the time-winding journey with Spintronics Act One. Get started building fascinating mechanical circuits as you solve 67 fun, challenging puzzles from beginner to intermediate difficulty.
Spintronics is a new game (ages 8 to adult) from the makers of Turing Tumble where players build mechanical circuits to solve puzzles. Players feel the pull of voltage and see the flow of current as they discover electronics in a tangible and deeply intuitive way, using the first physical equivalent of electronics ever built. It’s fun, fascinating, easy-to-learn, and irresistible to play.
This kit includes everything you'll need to play and complete the Act One puzzle book:
- 1 - Act One puzzle book
- 1 - 6 V Spintronic battery (0.3 mAh)
- 1 - 200 Ω Spintronic resistor
- 1 - 500 Ω Spintronic resistor
- 1 - 1000 Ω Spintronic resistor
- 2 - Spintronic switches
- 2 - Spintronics junctions
- 1 - 1.2 mF Spintronic capacitor/voltmeter
- 1 - Spintronic ammeter
- 300 - Chain links
- 3 - Base tiles
- 6 - Tile connectors
- 1 - Tile connector tool
Shipping and taxes are calculated at checkout.
- All packages are sent via UPS Ground, Purolator or CA Post depending on the delivery location.
- Packages ship from Ontario.
- For packages delivering to BC, NT and YT Provinces please allow an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Items sold as pre-orders will be charged at time of purchase. Once shipped, an email notification will be sent to you with tracking info.
Detailed shipping information can be found here.
Virtual Pack, PDF items, and Gift Cards are delivered digitally.